Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mediteranian market

  So today when Ardell got off work we went in search of pita bread. They are so expensive @ the stores so we went looking for the cheapest we could find. Ardell wants to make a greek chicken pita with home made tzasiki sauce. So we decided to go to this mediterainian place called Princess off of Broadway and Price. Such a good store. We also found bulghar which is what you put in tabouli (delicious), and i also found red lentils. I also tried someting new! I ate a candy called Turkish Delight, it was pretty good -kinda like a harder nougat with cardomom folded thru out and pistachio in the middle. Okay okay so get this...... Pita @ frys is around 2.50, pita @ Princess is 89 cents!! Crazy!                          


Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.

1 comment:

  1. love it. I have been dying to go to that Princess place! :)

    ReplyDelete