hahaha. We have so much fun together. We do a lot of reminiscing with the kids....Kylan likes to hear all the stories from our past. Hes always like "Tell me something you remember that is funny, or embarrassing, or crazy." That boy can sit and just talk about that stuff for hours. I remember we stayed up until like 3 in the morning just taking turns telling stories. I'm afraid I am running out of stories to tell him though...oh so if you remember anything having to do with me or Ardell than remind me. hahaha. Audi is fully potty trained now. She had the runs the other day and still made it to the toilet each time. I figured if she can do that than she is fully trained. I knew Audi could do a lot by herself but I guess Ardelly didn't so when he went to help her in the restroom yesterday(which I tell him not to) he was tripping out on how audi was doing everything. Hes like..she got her stool and put it up to the toilet and put her seat on and climbed up there and after I wiped her she got down and took her seat off and put it away then flushed the toilet and shut the lid and got her stool and pushed it up to the sink to wash her hands. i was like ummmm yeah, i know, that's why I say not to help her because when hes home she knows he will help her so she acts like she cant do it. hahahahha. Now if only I could get Lana to that stage......nah. Lanas not at that stage yet. See I would but she doesn't communicate well enough yet. Once she can tell me she needs to use the potty and call my to help her I will be right on it!! I cant wait for that day!
My sister-in-law and brother came by last week and brought a big trash bag of clothes for the girls. That's been fun just digging in and sorting thru all the clothes. Some of them are really cute but a size too big so I will just have to be patient and wait for them to fit. Thanks a bunch Cindy and Zac, oh and the lady that gave the clothes to them.
So my cars tags were expired so I had to renew them and I had watched a friends daughter and earned a lil cash so I was happy like whew I can get this taken care of. Nope. My car had to go thru emissions first so I had to spend that money on that instead so I cant afford to get the tags now. oooops. Well Delly should get paid on Wednesday so we will just have to do it then. Until then, no car for me, and Delly drives a truck (not extended cab) so we cant fit the car seats and me in it. So no family trips till then which just means he will go everywhere and do everything by himself because I don't drive his truck.
Well I am drawing a blank so I guess that means I'm done. Yaaaay, I got another post in......if only i could write ones that made a bit more sense or flow better at least. I'm working on it. :-)




Hey I think it flowed just fine! It is good that you are blogging, Like you said, some day you will want to look back and remember things, and be glad that the documentation is here! :) love ya.
ReplyDelete