Yesterday we all went to look for new shoes at Payless. Both girls were wearing shoes that were too small for their bitty little feet. I love bogo at Payless. We go and get the shoes that are on sale for like 5 or 9 dollars and usually they don't have the right size for one of the girls so they have to call around. And if they find it at another store they will give you a coupon for 3 dollars off, I guess for driving out of your way. Score!!!!!!! $9 shoes now are $6 an your second pair of $5 shoes are now $2.50! Nice!! In total we spent like $9 including tax for both pairs of shoes. So keep that in mind when shoe shopping.
Also Ardell and I went over to his great Aunt Betty's house to help her with a few projects. We put new locks on her door and fixed her sink that was leaking pretty bad. And by we I really mean Ardell and not me at all! Hahaha. Well Betty and I had to take a little trip down to Lowes to get a new faucet. As we were getting out of the car and about to walk back up to the house we noticed something was missing. The bag with the faucet in it she had just bought. We left it in the shopping cart back at Lowes. Luckily when we went back we found it. Someone had pushed the cart up to the entrance and left the bag in it! Thanks to the person who could have taken it but decided to do the right thing!!! However we did get back with it just to find that it was the wrong one so it didn't fit. It had to be taken back and she had to go to Home Depot to get the right one! Poor Betty. While Ardell was fixing the sink Solana was having fun exploring a new place! Audi however wasn't to thrilled with the rules of staying out of the kitchen where Daddy was trying to work. So she had a pretty good melt down. I ended up having to put her in a make shift time out. So she did learn that time out can follow you wherever you are at! After time out we ate some Burger King and I tried to keep her entertained but all she wanted to do was take Aunt Betty's cane and ram it into things. Finally Ardell thought to put on Miss Spiders Sunny Patch Friends. Why didn't I think of that sooner???? She was content and even laid down to take a nap(although she didn't actually fall asleep until the ride home of course).
We came home and read a book with Audi (Dora's A Day At The Beach), she's sooo good at pointing out all the objects! A good ending to a crazy day! Solana Wants To Read Too!!!
what a great post! you are such an awesome blogger :) sounds like a fun filled day. I love bogo at payless too! I have totally almost bought those pink champion sandals for scarlett there, but i can never find her size, lol!
ReplyDelete