So some exciting things have come about in my little world! Well for a parent. Solana said her first word on 8/8/09. She and her Auntie Lisa were playing with a little plush football and Lisa was tossing it at her and saying "catch" and after a while she sure started saying it back!!!!! YAY!!! That was also the day of our Yard Sale. We did pretty good. I think we made about $125.00 in total. Not bad, huh? My grandma also gave me a lot of stuff to sell. Thanks Grandma!!
So durring the weekday I decided to take the girls to play in the water in the front yard (we have a super small pool for infants). I filled a bucket with really warm water to pur in before I put hose water in so it would be warm. Well I usually keep my phone in my secaond purse (my bra) and as I bent down to pick up the bucket in fell my phone!! CRAP! It took 5 days but it finally turned back on!!! YAY.
This past Thursday Solana pulled herself up to stand at the couch! I was so excited but was kinda thinking oh no! She's at that stage now so we need to hurry and get things baby proofed in a different way now. And we need to lower her crib mattress as well. She was almost standing when I went to get her this morning. On the same day Audi went peepee in the potty like a big girl!!! Alright were on the right track.
Then this morning Audi did #2 in the potty we all cheered for her and she got her Dora sticker on her sticker chart. We put one sticker on the chart so she sees it every time she goes in the bathroom and we give her one so she can walk around with it all proud and can feel rewarded for a while longer. So my thought is hopefully that will keep her thinking about what just happened for some time afterward. Audi also can now climb up in her high chair and buckle herself in! What big girls I have!
I guess this is what happens when you have babies so close together, they have their big moments all at once! All this excitement sure did make my week though!!!!!
My mom gave the girls this book of words so we have been working on that with Audi. It's great, it seems like it has every word you would ever need to use, except I think it may be a little old because it has words that I hardly hear anyone use anymore. I'll have to look again to put some down.
Oh and I am totally addicted to this show "The Secret Life of the American Teenager". Its crazy how these teens are on this show. The Daughters pregnant then she has the baby. Then her mom gets pregnant and is the baby her dad's or the mom's boyfriends? The dad knows its his but wouldn't tell the mom he didn't get the vasectomy. It's like a teenage soap opera. I like it but don't think it should be for teens which I think is who it is directed towards.
Well that's all for now!!!!!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment