Well I'm trying to set up a page for friends and family to view. Realizing I'm not too good at this. I think I set up like three different pages so far but this is what I was looking for I think. Thank you Molly for leading me in this direction! The girls are running around grandmas house like they pay rent here or something. They have so much fun here trashing the place (oh i mean playing). Audairian who is now 21 months is getting pretty good at swimming. She just one day figured out how to use her floaties and keep her head above the water. It was an exciting moment as I would think it would be for any parent. Solana who's 9 months now likes the water as well. Just kinda relaxes and it seems to almost put her to sleep. Well thats all for now I guess I'll play around on here a little longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment