This bag of clothes is as big as Audi!
And thats just a bag of one size!

Yesterday Ardell and I buddied up on some team work and cut down on our baby clothes. It was just getting ridiculous!!! Audi had just grown out of her 12 month clothes and is now wearing 18-24 months. While Solana is in between 6-9 months and 12 month clothes. Cheese and Rice! So we had all of our 6-9, 12, 18 &24 month clothes out!!! What a nightmare and we had nowhere to put them. Since we live in a 2 story and all the rooms are upstairs we pretty much live out of our down stairs area ( living/dining room). It's a pretty cramped area as it is so having clothes out in baskets and piles around wasn't helping matters any. So I was just like "well Solana you are now officially in 12 month clothes now.
I don't even care if they all fit or not." Ahhhh it feels soooo much better. They all fit in the closet now and I even was able to get rid of a drawer. NICE!
Oh and yesterday was the first day I was able to gather enough wisps of hair to make a chongo on top of Solana's head!!!!! I've been waiting for that! It was the cutest! I put a tiny little purple Velcro bow.
Audi is starting to learn her animal sounds. So far she only knows cow goes mooo, dog goes ruff & cat goes meow. Cat is the favorite. It just sounds sooo cute. We are now working on horse and fish. I believe she is starting on her terrible twos a little early. She's starting to test the limits on what she can get away with and pick on her sister. She's also in this stage where she doesn't want to eat anything. One minute she loves something and the next she is spitting it out, trowing it at us and rubbing it in her hair. She'll put it anywhere but her mouth. We are not quite sure what to do about that however we just keep trying to give her new & interesting things to see what she'll eat.
Me and Audi were bored so we decided to go to Disneyland!!!
We went on the tea cups ride!
Then we went on the tilt a whirl!
Laundry baskets have never been so fun!
Since blueberries are on sale I made a blueberry tart and it was soo delicious I will end with the recipe from my Taste Of Home Baking Book for you all to try!
Heavenly Blueberry Tart
*1 cup all-purpose flour
*2 tablespoons sugar
*1/8 teaspoon salt
*1/2 cup cold butter
*1 tablespoon white vinegar
FILLING
*2 pints fresh blueberries, divided
*2/3 cups sugar
*2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
*1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
*1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
(1) Combine flour, sugar & salt. Cut in the butter until crumbly. Add vinegar, tossing with a fork to moisten. Press onto bottom and up the sides of a lightly greased 9 in. tart pan with removable sides.
(2) For filling, place 1 pint blueberries over crust. Combine sugar, flour, cinnamon & nutmeg; sprinkle over berries. Place tart pan on a baking sheet.
(3) Bake @ 400 degrees for 55-60 min. or until crust is browned and filling is bubbly. Remove from oven; arrange & press remaining berries in a single layer over top. Cool on a wire rack. Store in the refrigerator!
YUMMM!




dude, I swear I commented on this one... where did the comment go?
ReplyDeleteI swear I didn't take it down or anything. I wouldn't even know how to. Comment again cuz now I'm curious as to what you had to say.
ReplyDelete