Tuesday, July 21, 2009

SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!

Okay so I cleaned off a spot on my kitchen counters and found a piece of paper with a recipe on it written in pink permanent marker. It apparently had gotten wet some time ago because it was dry and wrinkled when I picked it up. Anyways, the ink bled and left pink lines on the counter. I tried to soak it with Lysol and then I used Mr. Clean full strength on it. Neither worked. If anyone knows of some way to get this off because it looks like a big eye sore it would be awesome!!!!!!!!! I'll post a picture later, don't have one at this time. HELP!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, they have this spray cleaner with bleach in it, really anything that has bleach (even bleach water) should get it off. I have had that problem with Kool-Aid stains.

    Also you can try hairspray or nail polish remover if you dont have bleach xoxo.

    ReplyDelete