So we kinda got our computer to work. What I mean by that is that it only works sometimes. Better than nothing though right?
Audi is doing sooo good at potty training. She does go in her pamper alot but I'm just so proud of her those times that she actually comes up to us to tell us she has to 'potty'. And when we take her she actually does. I think the fact that she loves Dora and we bought her a Dora potty seat for the toilet really helps. That way she excited to go in the toilet. Go potty on Dora, YAY! Haha.
Yesterday we got home kinda late for dinner when you think about meat and how it's all frozen. So I got in the kitchen and surprisingly pulled out a pretty great dinner. I found some fresh broccoli and ginger and carrots. So I threw some rice in the rice cooker and stir fried those nice veggies up in some kung pao, mirin and soy sauce. Came out pretty good. NICE. SO tonight I start all over again! This time I will think ahead of time!!! I should do that more often but am really bad at that.
Ardell and I are going to take some stuff to Once Upon A Child to get store credit so we can put it towards getting Solana a high chair. She needs one really bad. We have been putting her in her walker to feed her. Not the nicest arrangement but it works.
That reminds me, Audi got a bag of peanuts and devoured them at her grandmas house. So like not even 10 min after we noticed she was eating them she started choking. Not bad more coughing like to get it out of her throat. But then she started breaking out in a rash all over her face and neck and chest and then started throwing up as I was putting her in the bath. It was pretty scary for me as I hadn't dealt with that yet. She hadn't really had a big girl throw up before. After I bathed her and let her play in the water for a bit it started to go away. Thank God! SO I think Audi may have peanut allergies.
We don't even have health insurance anymore. Ardell's work cut it on us. However Ardell and the girls can go to the Indian Hospital. Only problems? Walk-ins Wait hours upon hours, they really don't cover a lot, a family Dr. is over a 2 year wait, and it's really far from where we live so is not a real option in case of an emergency ( which is the only circumstance I am excepted there). The girls have gone there for check ups and the Dr.'s they had were very nice and all was good, though. I really miss their old Dr. which I think is where his co-worker still takes their little girl. Don't ask??????? Can't wait to get insurance back. I actually had my incision form my c-section get infected and start to reopen. Luckily my Dr. is such a good Dr. that he had been talking about that one day and was talking about spraying athletes foot spray on it believe it or not. So I did that and it healed back up. It was a scary time though and just one of those times I wish I could just call my Dr. and see what's going on. Not even sure if that is what he would have had me do in that case but it seemed to have worked.
Okay enough of that, thinking about that stuff just makes me depressed and frustrated. So lets think about my latest blog accomplishment! How neat is it that I put that slide show on the top of my page? Yay for me!!!! I love that I can call my friend Molly and she always knows how to do everything. So thanks to her I now know how to do all my pictures an easier way! Thanks Molly!
Has anyone ever had a koolicle? So it's a pickle in a jar of koolaid instead of pickle juice. It starts to turn red from the koolaid and then you eat it! It use to be the thing to eat for the kids in like Tuba City or Kakotsmovi, except they just grab a regular pickle and dip it into a little baggie of Koolaid and eat it that way. I use to watch my nephew eat that all the time so I decided to try it. NOPE!!! It was disgusting to me. Yuck, Yuck, Yuck!!!! Now I think the kids have moved onto filling a baggie with koolaid and then shaking in some gummy bears. It's the new cool thing to eat up there. Gummy bears hurt my teeth so I'm NOT trying that one. What ever happened to just eating koolaid and sugar with your finger and then just walking around the rest of the day with a red pointer finger????




Mmmmm.....stir fry and picles
ReplyDeleteYour daughters are darling! I'm so glad you found my blog! It's fun to catch up with you. Molly is the best. I need to get her to teach me how to make cool photo movies. As for Allergies, they are very scary. My oldest son is allergic to eggs and nuts. It is a pain because people give kids food all the time without thinking.
ReplyDeleteLoved licking kool aid from a bag, seriously, is it possible to outgrow that little delight? I should try it again!!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, you guys should be able to reapply for insurance with the first check you get that shows what you are really getting. I'd recommend trying again.
We have a high chair you can have. It's not top of the line or anything but you are so welcome to it. :-)
:) I love that my sisters came and commented on your blog! It looks like you have a real following on your bloggy :) You are becoming a BLOG-Pro! :D I'm always here to help, and a lot of the time, sitting in front of my computer anyway :P
ReplyDeletexoxo