Saturday, July 31, 2010

WHAT??? im all over the place. Cant even give this a title!!

So I came across this border a while back and really liked it! I told my friend Molly about it and she reminded me that my birthday is coming up......so yaaaay. I get to keep it for at least a month. Please don't mind my face looking really blown up. Hahahaha. I really liked the hat and Molly said its like the mad hatter who sings the "Very Merry Unbirthday" song. So going with the theme still.
Its really raining outside right now. I love the rain but it always makes me want ice cream. Don't know why, it just does.Dairy Free please. Ever since i got pregnant with Lana Bear I cant have many dairy items. Soooo weird. I once licked the bottom of a spoon I had been feeding Lana yogurt with and not even 5 min later i was throwing up, its almost an instantaneous reaction that my body does. How is that even possible? Shouldn't it have to be digested or absorbed first? I don't know but I really hate it. Its hard to find dairy-free items. And they are pretty expensive. For example a little container of ice cream for Delly runs about $2.00, an little container of ice cream for me....about $4.50. Grrrrr. Lactose free doesn't work for me either, has to be dairy free. CHEESE & RICE!


Oh and totally off topic. I love the flour tortillas that are raw any you cook them fresh. So at Costco I found them in a corn tortilla form. They are soooo yummy. I really want a comal to cook them on. My birthday is coming up *wink wink* hahaha. Nobody even reads this! hahaha. After getting the tortillas I came across the Hoover Floor Mate that i want and it was only $100.00. Pretty good price from what i can see. I need something really bad...for now I am shuffling my feet with a towel and a spray bottle of vinegar water. Works really well and gets the job done but it burns you out pretty good and takes quite a while. Especially when you have young children you need to keep away just to do it. Delly cleaned the floors for me the other day. I convinced him to do it, mostly because I didn't think he understood the work and effort it takes to do it. So i told him how to do it and how to make sure not to wet or wipe the dirt into the grout so it doesn't stain (pretty much washing the floor a tile at a time). He was looking very worn out half way through. I think he now realizes the extent of my floor cleaning situation now! I kinda felt bad and wanted to just do it myself when I saw him sweating and his back hurting.........but i reallly want that floor mate. :-) and now when i justify it to him I bet it doesn't sound as crazy. hahahahaha. Floor mate, I have come slightly closer to getting you! You'd better be worth it!!!!

1 comment:

  1. :) I enjoyed the post and really like your header... I would change your background color to white or something though, so that in case someone can't load the background they can still read the text :) love it love it. You inspired me to change my header too. love ya.

    ReplyDelete