Friday, July 10, 2009

Audis first real booboo!!!

So yeah, Audi took a bit of a tumble yesterday. She was about to run into the street when we were getting out of the car and Ardell reached down and grabbed her hand to stop her. Well I guess she had a pretty good momentum going and did some kinda twist and face planted right into the asphalt. It was sooo sad. She cried for a while but when I gave her the ice to put it on her booboo herself she was fine. I think at that point it was just neat to her. Within about 2 min. the ice just turned into a snack. Haha. Trying to keep it on her head was just too hard and she wasn't crying or anything any more so I decided it just wasn't worth it. On a different note my car gave out on me the day before but thanks to Daddy it's all fixed up and good as new. He put a new gas tank in and replaced the fuel pump and did something with the distributor. By the way I guess he says its not good to run your car's gas to empty too much cuz the gas is what cools the fuel pump so it's just heating up until it gives up. AKA -you break it.
Today I came to Renes house to play on my blog a bit and, surprise, all the kids were down, the girls' cousins Kylan & Jaedyn also Juan who is K&J's cousin. Confusing? Just read it a couple of times until u get it!!!Hahaha. We played hide n seek a couple of time until I got tired of that. Then Audi's Aunt Lisa did her hair. I love when she does it because I think it looks better than when I do it. Now we have to go to like 5 different grocery stores to get the best deals. It's a pain but we gotta do what we gotta do! Ya know? Oh and Jaedyn is not in the picture because she was mad at her brother for not giving her his sucker. Ahhhh kids! Haha.

1 comment:

  1. That baby of your is a Cutie!!!! Way to go doing a music player, I have not been so daring. Hope you guys are doing great. Smiles from Wendy, the Shumway Sister....

    ReplyDelete